Home Repair & Maintenance
Always On Call 24/7 for emergency water damage situations
IF YOU HAVE MOLD OR A WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY,
YOU NEED AIR®
This business is US AIR FORCE VETERAN OWNED.
About Advocate and Our Service Area
We are licensed statewide in Florida for Mold Assessment (MRSA #3961) and Mold Remediation (MRSR #4376.) We carry Escambia County Environmental and Construction License #713582. We are getting our licenses in Santa Rosa County, FL as well as Baldwin County, Alabama soon. We are fully insured for our professional infrared consulting, mold remediation and indoor air quality consulting work, claim reconstruction and remodeling.
OUR COMPANY DOES water damage restoration, infrared building science/leak detection/moisture mapping, licensed mold assessment & remediation services throughout Florida, plus remodeling, flooring, tile and paint work….AND WE LOVE WHAT WE DO.
Advocate Insurance Restoration & Remodeling, LLC
IF YOU HAVE MOLD OR A WATER DAMAGE EMERGENCY, YOU NEED AIR®
A different breed of insurance restoration contractor is here for your emergency work!
THE ADVOCATE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
• ADVOCATE WILL USE INFRARED WITH PHOTOS TO MOISTURE MAP ALL WATER LOSS MITIGATION CASES referred to us by insurance agents and carriers. No charge, infrared plus pictures.
• ADVOCATING FOR ACTIVE & RETIRED MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS, WE WILL WRITE
AN ESTIMATE FOR SMALLER JOBS UP TO $10,000 IN POST-LOSS REPAIRS USING THE XACTIMATE ESTIMATING PLATFORM - FREE. OUR ESTIMATOR HAS BEEN USING XACTIMATE SINCE 2007,
- ? ADVOCATE WILL USE INFRARED WITH PHOTOS TO MOISTURE MAP ALL WATER LOSS MITIGATION CASES
- ? ADVOCATING FOR ACTIVE & RETIRED MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS
- 35 YEARS ADJUSTING EXPERIENCE