*Additional Working meeting called by the Chair
Judy Davis, (850)341-2237, JMillerdavis@Cox.net
Vicky Chandler, (850)346-1050, PackShipShop1@yahoo.com
Last Friday of every Month 8:30-9:30 am
at Chamber Conference Room (15500 Perdido Key Dr., Pensacola, FL 32507)
- 1 hour/month is requested for the committee meeting
- Time outside of the meeting is based on tasks and assignments determined at the meetings.
The Membership & Marketing Committee will actively seek and explore methods for promoting member businesses, growing core member base, and evaluate chamber branding strategies including the annual area guide. The committee will assess & evaluate content and frequency to propose or revise marketing plans/tools to build and drive value to chamber events and programs. They will also participate in the recruitment of volunteers and provide introductions to prospective members to join the chamber or sponsor a valued event.
Primary Goals and Activities:
How to get involved:
- Growing the core member base of our Chamber.
- Help provide content, imagery and proof read annual guide.
- Social Sharing: Share other member’s good news with the chamber when seen and share the chambers good news with other members.
- Help evaluate branding and promo items for chamber.
- Educate and share Member benefits by hosting membership drives and campaigns.
- Chamber provides list of dropped members, prospects, and social media leads.
- Committee must provide one at-large Non-board member for Nominating committee to meet in October.
Interested volunteers should inquire to the committee chair or co-chair.