Our Business and Community Development committee take charge of the most important aspect of our chamber. To support our local businesses with training, recruiting and maintaining a competitive workforce, in the Perdido Area. As we know, the world changes and being a business owner your priorities are on running the business and not keeping up with the next new seminar to send you upcoming managers too.
- PKACC Community Development Business Overview, Real Estate Market, Home Owners Profile Outline.
- Update for Networking Early -Risers Breakfast.
- March 26, 2019, at Eden “Environment Subjects”
- May 28, 2019, at The Dog Track “Military Impact on Local Economy”
- July 23, 2019, at The Dog Track “SCORE “ Business Development Opportunities.
- Poker Run December 6, 2019.
- Open Dates for Lunch -And -Learn Events
- Update on recent SCORE Meeting
- Guest Speaker: Mr. Dennis Mayher, Project Manager, Lennar “Lost Key Golf and Beach Club” Project Update