Bill Short, (808)349-5560, email@example.com
Third Thursday of every Month 8:30-9: 30 am
at Chamber Conference Room (15500 Perdido Key Dr., Pensacola, FL 32507)
- 1 hour/month is requested for the committee meeting
- Time outside of the meeting is based on tasks and assignments determined at the meetings.
The Business & Economic Development committee actively supports member businesses by promoting the Chambers core mission.
Promote progressive leadership in commerce for a dynamic and prosperous community in the Perdido Area. The Perdido Key Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to endorsing the Perdido Area’s growth of regional businesses and community prosperity through Advocacy, leadership, economic development, education and associations across state lines.
Primary Goals and Activities:
How to get involved:
- Support the core member base of our Chamber.
- Provide educational benefits by hosting workforce training and networking opportunities.
- Develops and coordinates special events directly impacting local economy.
- Committee must provide one at-large Non-board member for Nominating committee to meet in October.
Interested volunteers should inquire to the committee chair.