The Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is proud to present the 2023 Art on the Wild Side Online Auction and Evening Event
As a non-profit organization, the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo relies on the generosity of community donations to sustain and care for over 300 animals that call the Zoo home.
Art on the Wild Side is the signature spring fundraiser for the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and includes the following:
Online Auction - March 18 – 25 (https://ArtontheWild.givesmart.com)
The auction includes exclusive artwork from your favorite zoo animal artists, adventure packages from the zoo, local attractions, and other exquisite items.
The auction concludes with an extraordinary safari-themed evening celebration at the Zoo on Saturday, March 25, 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm. The night will include food from local restaurants, drinks, live entertainment, mingling with the zoo's animal ambassadors, and more.
Art on the Wild Side Party - Saturday, March 25
VIP entrance 5:30 pm (VIP is only available with Sponsorship Purchase)
General Admission 7:00 pm
As a sponsor or ticket purchaser, your donations to Art on the Wild Side allow the zoo to:
- Provide animal care (daily diets, healthcare, activities) to over 300 animals each day.
- Purchase building supplies to maintain, support and refurbish animal enclosures.
- Provide educational programs for all ages that inspire guests and members of our community to be a part of conservation and sustainability.
- Over $5,000 is spent weekly on animal food, supplies, enrichment, and care.
- Over $5,500 is spent monthly on building, grounds, and maintenance expenses.
- Over $48,000 is spent annually on animal healthcare.
- The Zoo spends, on average, over $107,500 a week in total expenses.
Thank you for supporting the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo.
Date and Time
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
5:30 PM - 9:30 PM CDT
Saturday, March 25, 2023
5:30 pm - VIP Admission
7:00 pm - Regular Admission
Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
20499 Oak Road East
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
$150 per person (non-zoo member)
$125 per person (zoo member)
VIP Tickets available with Sponsorships
Levels ranging from $500 - $5000
Purchase tickets at https://ArtontheWild.givesmart.com
Paula White, Director of Development
251-256-7008 ext 124