Do you love talking to people?
Do you work hard, have a positive attitude
Then we are looking for a team builder like you!
We are looking for an individual in the Orange Beach, Alabama area to help us grow our membership & Sponsorship opportunities. This position is perfect for someone who wants a second income and but doesn't want to give up their current full-time job.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Our Business Development Representative is responsible for attaining direct sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a sales plan in an assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Builds and maintains customer relationships.
· Educates business, individuals and other organizations about our Chamber and membership benefits.
· Enter new customer data and prospects in a CRM software.
· Plans, coordinates, and executes, local socials such as a monthly networking lunch, with the support of the Chamber.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Strong Sales and Communication Skills
· Strong Work Ethic
· Strong Knowledge and Ability to Learn.
· Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM software)
· Must have a valid driver’s license and active vehicle insurance policy.
· Able to work efficiently and autonomously with little direction