The Chamber will be offering a networking breakfast for those early-birds! There will be catered breakfast as well as a program dedicated to a panel of professionals in this field, and any chamber and area updates! Sponsored By: SouthTel, Inc!
Topic: Social Media in Business
- How does social media fit into your overall marketing plan?
- Where should a small business begin with social media?
- How is social media an extension of your small businesses story?
- What’s the best way to create content for the mobile experience?
- How can small businesses take advantage of paid social opportunities?
Caron Sjoberg, Ideaworks (See bio)
Briana Snellgrove; Social Icon (See bio)
Charleigh Kennedy; Ideaworks (See bio)
Blakeli Calvert, Flora-Bama (See bio)
Moderator: Emily Etscheid; Perdido Key Area Chamber of Commerce
Date/Time: Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 7:00 a.m.
Location: Perdido Key Community Center; 15500 Perdido Key Dr. Pensacola, FL 32507
Members: $10 per person
Non-Members: $15 per person